New Safety Protocols
Thank you for continuing to trust our dental office with your oral health care needs. We continue to follow all guidelines from the CDC and ADA to ensure both our patients and staff are healthy and comfortable.
Please watch the below video for more information about our new safety protocols:
We are aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and want to take this opportunity to share an update on the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Two days prior to your appointment, you will receive a phone call from our office with instructions on how to arrive for your scheduled dental appointment.
What To Expect When You Arrive For Your Appointment
Our goal is to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment. If you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient or have traveled out of the country recently, we ask you to reschedule your appointment as well.
We are strictly following CDC and ADA guidelines for cleaning, including daily staff training on these measures. This includes but is not limited to:
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask)
- No one may accompany the patient inside the clinic except for instances where the patient requires assistance (pediatric patients, people with special needs, elderly patients)
- A front desk hand sanitation station is available for your use upon entering
- Front desk check-in and check-out will have a plexi-glass barrier
- Your temperature will be checked with a touchless infrared thermometer at check in
- Patients will be required to complete COVID-19 screening questionnaires before arrival
- Clinical staff are equipped with full PPE, including KN-95 masks, gloves, and face shields
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction will occur.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient treatment, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- All instruments are fully sterilized before being used for patients
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time
- All patient encounters must be by appointment
Please let us know if there have been any changes to your dental coverage during this time. If we are not notified of any changes, we will assume your dental coverage has stayed the same. Please know that you are responsible for any expenses you incur if you no longer have dental coverage.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office or visit our website.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Thank you and Stay Well!